- The first step is a good cleanser I love Clarins they do such a good range of skincare suitable for all different skin types I have tried a couple of their cleansers but my favourite which is suitable for oily skin is the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for combination/oily skin types. It comes in a 125ml bottle for £18, but it lasts ages as only a tiny pea sized amount needs to be used, I use this day and night, it foams up and is quite a creamy texture with gentle micro beads that gently exfoliate. It leaves your face feeling so clean but glowing at the same time as it is not harsh on the skin and is suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- I have never really used serums but I recently got some samples of the YSL Forever Youth Liberator concentrated serum and thought it made my skin feel lovely it made my skin tone look more even and made my open pores appear smaller. Sadly though it is £61 for only 30 ml so when I saw the advert for the Loreals Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum I thought I would have to give it a try as it a fraction of the cost at £13.33 for the same 30ml. I'm not going to lie and say it is as good as the YSL version but it has made my skin feel much better, more softer and I have noticed that pores after a few uses are getting smaller but the only thing is that it doesn't even my skin tone but for the price as it is on offer currently at boots I would recommend it.
- I follow this with my Avon Daily Correcting Lotion in the day as it moisturises but also fights spots, its just a nice simple quite light moisturiser that doesn't make your face look too shiny. I finish this off with a quick spray off with the Eau Thermal Avene Water Spray, not everybody has to do this step but my skin can get really irritated by new products, the weather anything but while I've been using this my skin has become a lot less patchy and inflamed, I definitely would say to anybody with sensitive skin to buy this! You can get it from most large boots stores for £6.50 for 150ml.
- The other products are not stuff I use daily but I thought they were worth mentioning I have used the Clearasil Ultra Blemish and Marks Wash and Mask, I use this more as a mask when I'm more blemish prone and need a quick fix as it does reduce redness and within a day spot size does reduce. Only problem is that it does make your skin more sensitive.Another good product is the Body Shop Seaweed Night Treatment Gel, I use this at night instead of a normal moisturiser, its very much like the Avon Correcting Lotion but a bit more heavy on the skin.
- I hope I have helped and as I am new to blogging just leave any comments below if you have any suggestions
Thanks for reading