Thursday 10 October 2013

the best nail polish?

I love Essie nail polishes they are quite a thick liquid formula so you can get away with just one layer which gives a completely streak free finish. Recently they have launched their new Autumn range which is available in large Boots stores, I kept popping in to have a look and all the colours are lovely but I really wanted the colour called 'for the twill of it' which kept being sold out so I was very happy when I went in last week and they had it in stock. It sounds like quite a strange colour in certain lights it appears green but when the sun shines on your nails the purple comes through. I have had this polish on for quite a few days now and even while I have been at work it has still managed not to chip which is quite a miracle for me!

These are £7.99 but are definitely worth the money I've collected some Boots advantage points recently so going to treat myself to one of the other new polishes from the Autumn collection.

Thanks for reading
                             Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment